Securities Regulation Daily
The law changes every day. The tools you use need to change with it. Introducing Wolters Kluwer Securities Regulation Daily — a daily news service created by attorneys for attorneys — providing same-day coverage of breaking news and developments for federal and state securities, the latest securities-related rulemaking, updates on litigation, and a wealth of other SEC activity, plus a complete report of the daily securities law news that affects your world. Securities Regulation Daily is accessible via email, RSS feeds, mobile apps, or IntelliConnect, our web-based platform, and all content is written by knowledgeable attorneys and editors, delivering valuable in-depth analysis and insights.
Find the right thing to do, right away.
- Impact the success of clients’ legal and business decisions by providing critical advice based on the most important recent developments.
- You can also choose to receive only the topics and/or jurisdictions that are relevant to your needs in order to efficiently manage your time.
- Our team of Wolters Kluwer Attorney-Editors identify key developments and provide practical insights, analysis, and real-world ramifications that are concise and to the point.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information to colleagues or clients with our special copyright permissions.
- Option to customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction.
- Ability to receive breaking news alerts
- Time-saving mobile apps on your BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad or Android
- Access all email links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
A searchable archival database.