IP Law Daily
The law changes every day. The tools you use need to change with it. Wolters Kluwer IP Law Daily is a daily news service created by attorneys for attorneys — providing same-day coverage of breaking news and developments on intellectual property case law, statutory, and rulemaking developments. Wolters Kluwer IP Law Daily also provides links to full text of the developments and cases via email, RSS feeds, mobile apps, or IntelliConnect, our web-based platform. Content is written by knowledgeable attorney editors, delivering valuable in-depth analysis and insights.
It's not just news. the right news
- Topics covered include: patent, trademark & copyright, trade secrets, information technology, right to publicity, and more.
- Full summaries of federal and state supreme, appellate, and district court decisions.
- Links to full text cases and other primary source.
- All case summaries list the presiding judge and names of the attorneys representing the parties.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information to colleagues or clients with our special copyright permissions.
- Option to customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction.
- Ability to receive breaking news alerts.
- Time-saving mobile apps on your BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad or Android.
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password.
- A searchable archival database on IntelliConnect.