Health Law Daily
The law changes every day. The tools you use need to change with it. Introducing Wolters Kluwer Health Law Daily — a daily news service created by attorneys for attorneys — providing same-day coverage of breaking court and administrative decisions, legislative and regulatory developments, as well as agency rulings news and developments. Health Law Daily is accessible via email, RSS feeds, mobile apps, or IntelliConnect, our web-based platform. Content is written by knowledgeable attorneys and editors, delivering valuable in-depth analysis and insights.
Follow the latest in health law as it changes
- Topics covered include: Fraud & Abuse, False Claims Act, Healthcare Reform, HIPAA, Medicare, and more.
- Full summaries of federal and state supreme, appellate, and district court decisions.
- A Complete Health Compliance & Reimbursement Library.
- Links to full text cases and other primary source.
- All case summaries list the presiding judge and names of the attorneys representing the parties.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information to your clients with our special copyright permissions.
- Option to customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction.
- Ability to receive breaking news alerts.
- Time-saving mobile apps on your BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad or Android.
- Access all email links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password.
- A searchable archival database.