Banking and Finance Law Daily
The law changes every day. The tools you use need to change with it. Introducing
Wolters Kluwer Banking and Finance Law Daily — a daily news service created by attorneys for
attorneys — providing same-day coverage of legislative and regulatory developments, updates on rulemaking and enforcement, and a complete report of the daily news that affects your world. With Banking and Finance Law Daily you’ll get breaking news and developments via email, RSS feeds, mobile apps, or IntelliConnect, our web-based platform. Content is written by knowledgeable attorney editors,
delivering valuable in-depth analysis and insights.
Follow the latest in banking and finance law as it changes
- Topics covered include: banking operations, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, consumer credit, Dodd-Frank Act, enforcement actions, government-sponsored enterprises, secured transactions.
- Full summaries of federal and state supreme, appellate, and district court decisions.
- Links to full text cases and other primary source.
- All case summaries list the presiding judge and names of the attorneys representing the parties.
Not just news — the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys.
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature.
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information to your clients with our built-in copyright permissions.
- Save time with mobile apps for your BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, or Android.