Antitrust Law Daily
The law changes every day. The tools you use need to change with it. Introducing Wolters Kluwer Antitrust Law Daily — a daily news service created by attorneys for attorneys — providing same-day coverage of breaking court decisions, legislative and regulatory developments, updates on rulemaking and enforcement, and a complete report of the daily news that affects your world. With Antitrust Law Daily you’ll get breaking news and developments via email, RSS feeds, mobile apps, or IntelliConnect, our web-based platform. Content is written by knowledgeable attorney editors, delivering valuable in-depth analysis and insights.
Follow the latest in antitrust law as it changes
- Topics covered include: antitrust, advertising, consumer protection, franchising and distribution, privacy, RICO, and state unfair trade practices.
- Full summaries of federal and state supreme, appellate, and district court decisions.
- Links to full text cases and other primary source.
- All case summaries list the presiding judge and names of the attorneys representing the parties.
Not just news — the right news
- Get expert analysis written by subject matter specialists—created by attorneys for attorneys.
- Track law firms and organizations in the headlines with our new “Who’s in the News” feature.
24/7 access in a 24/7 world
- Forward information to your clients with our special copyright permissions.
- Save time with mobile apps for your BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, or Android.